If you haven’t yet registered for the Japan-related social bookmarking website, JapanSoc, please sign up! This is a new community which is growing quite rapidly thanks to some wonderful support from my fellow “Japan” bloggers.
A few questions for JapanSoc users
Since I’m at the helm, I’d like to get some feedback from current JapanSoc users so I can go about making improvements. Here are some questions to consider, but please feel free to voice your opinions in the comments section.
- Was registration smooth?
- Is the FAQ okay, or am I missing anything important?
- Do you think all the categories hog the sidebar? Any suggestions?
- Is the site too slow? (This will be my biggest headache!)
- Have you experienced any technical glitches worth reporting?
Get your blog reviewed on LongCountdown
If you blog about Japan, here’s a deal for you. I will write a dedicated review of your blog here on LongCountdown.com if you do the following:
NOTE: This offer has now finished.Â
- Register at JapanSoc.
- Add the JapanSoc FeedBurner FeedFlare to your blog feed.
- Link to JapanSoc (from either your blogroll or a blog post).
- Subscribe to this blog’s rss feed.
- Let me know you’ve done 1-4 in the comments.